Monday, January 19, 2009

The Roller Coaster Stalled

So I have not been eating right the past week. One meal a day would be very healthy, sometimes two meals. But at least one meal was unhealthy and snacks were not always healthy. I also was not drinking enough water, which made me even more hungry.

So, I made the roller coaster start back up the hill tonight. We had baked chicken, brown rice, and steamed fresh broccoli. It was good, except for the rice- that tasted like cardboard. I just don't like rice unless it is white, fluffy and gooey. But, those days are gone I guess.

I also have had a couple of pepsi's this last week. I said it before and I'll say it again: I crave pepsi like an alcoholic craves alcohol.

Not eating right this past week has made me not want to excercise. I have done the strength training, but the cardio? pthht. Nope. I did last Thursday. But not like I need to be doing it AT ALL. I will hit the gym harder tomorrow. Start over.

When I don't eat right, I feel sick, I get sick, I am tired, grouchy, depressed, the list goes on and on.

Tonight for snack I made 80 calorie instant chocolate pudding with fat free milk. It is chilling now. While I will WANT the entire box of single servings, I am only having one. So is Tad.

I am not going to post blog notices on my facebook page anymore, because there are people on facebook that I may not want to share this journey with. You will get a notice in your inbox this time, but you might want to subscribe to my blog so you get update notices.

More later....

3 comments:

  1. Hey Becki. I love reading your blogs even though I never comment. I need to know how to subscribe...
    AmyB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your set back. At least you are doing strength training! ;-) I'm having trouble even starting that. Got the exercise ball bumped up this weekend and plan to give up all soda. Flavored water here I come...
    Does lifting a 28 pound toddler count as strength training?

    ReplyDelete