Monday, January 12, 2009

Stuff and more Stuff

First, let me say thank you to so many that have offered special words after the recent blog. Most of them have sensitive issues in them, so I did not publish those comments. So, if you get a "reject" notice, it is not because I didn't like what you said, just thought you may not want it out there for the world to see.

Next, let me fill you in on a meeting Dan and I went to this afternoon. We met with 1st Sgt. Hinson at Titusville High School about Tad starting NJROTC tomorrow. We are very excited about Tad becoming Cadet Wilson. When we struggled so much these last years not even knowing if we could keep Tad in our home, we never ever thought something like this would be possible. It is official now. Tad will be issued his PT uniform this afternoon for tomorrow and on Thursday will be issued his real uniform, brass belt buckle and all. I can't wait to see him in it. Tad is very excited as well. I think he will thrive in the environment. He already respects 1st Sgt. and 1st Sgt. assured us his other cadets will treat Tad with respect and help him advance as far as he can in ROTC.

God blows my mind on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment